THE GAME OF 1000 SILLY FACES!
This stoopido game is a new wacky and downright silly game where u will laugh for ages watching people change appearances in the short space of time.
As from a previous post we love games in our house they bring us together to enjoy quality “Family time” and definitely plenty of laughter.
The game includes:
4 pairs of glass
4 sets of various eyes, hair, noses
1 x splutter splog
1 x dice
Before you start you will need to carefully press out all the pieces out of the cardboard and attached the specific clips to the nose and ear pieces so that they will fix to the glasses later. The youngest player starts and then moves usually clockwise but you can choose whichever way you want.
The aim of the game is the opposite to what you think as it’s the last player to NOT have a full face covered with quirky colourful mismatched features.
It is great fun for all the family and I can certainly tell you we had lots of fun playing with it.
rrp £17.99, for ages 8 to 100!
How would you now like a chance to win your own one of these fun filled quirky games for Christmas?
Drummond Park is giving the opportunity of one of my readers to WIN this game worth £17.99 and just in time for christmas. Good luck and enter below via Rafflecopter.
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date is Monday 5th December at midnight.
- There is one prize of the Stoopido game. No cash alternative.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only
- Entrants must log in via Rafflecopter and answer the question in the widget – this is the ONLY mandatory task. Comments must answer the question. Comments such as ‘great prize, fantastic giveaway’ etc will not be counted. You can gain extra entries in the draw by completing the other tasks in the widget. All entries will be verified.
- Unless you are a blogger or website owner, please leave the URL box blank. Anything else in there (such as email addresses, none, Facebook, x, N/A will invalidate all of your entries).
- A winner will be chosen at random using the widget
- The winner will be notified via email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 28 days to claim their prize.
- I will forward your details on to the client who will send the prize out directly.
* I was sent this game free of charge for the purpose of this review, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.
45 thoughts on “STOOPIDO GAME – REVIEW & GIVEAWAY”
we play a game thats called shout and end up in hysterics and can be played by the whole family
twister its fun
i love heads up as its so much fun, especially when you can record each team
We normally have a little christmas show, all the childrten sing and then there is a prize at the end for the best one.
My favourite Christmas game is charades because the whole family can join in.
fab prize! fingers crossed x
Ours is monopoly 🙂
I love a family game of charades to get the family together.
We like charades.
We have a round of different card games with small prizes to be won
Monopoly is a fave
Articulate! all day long, hilarious game and brilliant for our very competitive family
Monopoly been a tradition since i was little and perfect gor all yhe family to join in
Guess Who and connect 4. All the kids and adults love playing these
We love Monopoly because we are all very eager to win 🙂 makes it fun!
Has to be a good old fashioned game of charades.
We usually end up on the WII bowling, I’m useless
We love to play Monopoly!
Our favorite Christmas game has to be Monopoly, every year it comes out
Monopoly when everyone has had a drink or two it’s hillarious they’re hardly co-herent never mind able to act lol. As I’m not a big drinker I’m the one with the camera
Monopoly – because I always win!
every christmas day we play charades, great family game x
We love playing Dont Show your teeth! We’ll be playing it after dinner this Christmas 🙂
I like carol singing with my grandchildren because they love to sing and they learn traditional songs
Monopoly as it is a classic
Trivial Pursuit. It usually gets us out of our food induced slumps.
I love playing charades at Christmas. It’s a fun game the whole family can enjoy.
Cluedo, as we all try to be like Sherlock Holmes.
we like playing monopoly
Monopoly – reminds me of being a kid doing exactly the same thing 🙂 xxx
Ours is monopoly been my favourite since ii was a kid and now my kids love it x
Pictionary, lots of laughs
We don’t have just one Xmas game as we usually play whatever new games my little girl gets, last year it was pie face which was lots of fun.
kurplunk always fun
would have to be mousetrap
I love scrabble and get very competitive!
We enjoy Monopoly
Cluedo is our firm favourite
ours is the chocolate game where we throw a dice till get a six then we have to get a hat scarf and gloves on quickly then using a knife and fork cut up a bar of chocolate one square at a time until the next payer gets a six and takes over
5 Second Rule as it’s the funniest game ever. Me and a group of friends always play it at Christmas 🙂
ludo is fun
I have not got a favourite game for christmas, we always play the new games that the kids get for christmas