I was given the opportunity to go to the Baby show at the NEC Birmingham which ran from Friday 13th to Sunday 15th May. I went last year as well with my sister in Law.
I decided to take my friend with me and we headed out to the show on the Saturday, we arrived around 10am and it was already starting to fill up. When we first walked in you could see how many different brands had come from all over to be there for the weekend. Some of the larger well known brands that I saw were, and many more.
There were a lot more brands some I had heard of some I hadn’t. Plus some smaller brands. I had a chat with some of the lovely people who were exhibiting to get more background on their businesses and what they had to offer.
There was so much going on throughout the day, talks, cat walk shows, freebies and even the odd celebrity, but sadly I never met any of them.
Nuby have recently released a new bottle for newborns called the Nuby Natural Touch 360˚.
NEW Nûby Natural Touch 360˚, is a revolutionary bottle designed for babies with reflux and colic symptoms.
- Reduces Reflux – as the weighted straw allows baby to feed in the upright position until the last drops of the feed.
- Combats Colic – with three advanced anti-colic valves which help prevent vacuum build up inside the bottle and avoids baby swallowing air.
- Allows 360˚ Any Angle Feeding – baby can latch-on at any angle around the teat and parents can feed in any position or hold that feels right.
- 9/10 Baby Accepted Teat – compatible with the baby-accepted multi-award winning* Natural Touch breast-like teats (2 pack at just £3.99).
Priced at just £12.99 – I think this is really good value. * I was gifted a set of these bottles.
I was also gifted this gorgeous unisex set of 6 bottles – Aren’t they just gorgeous.
Later on it was time to meet the lovely people at My Little Duckling, they are a company that bring beautiful, fun and imaginative sets dedicated for babies and toddlers. Their products were an adorable array of all different styles, designs and colours. I was asked if I wanted a set to review, It was hard to choice just one as they were all just wonderful but eventually with some help chose this one.
Here it is modelled by my little assistant
We then decided to stop for some lunch and have a little rest. After lunch we then walked back round to make sure we hadn’t missed any stores.My friend was looking for a baby carrier.
Finally Tommee Tippee was the last largest store I visited with my friend as she wanted to look round. I spoke to a lovely lady there who spotted my press wrist band so I handed my business card to them and out of the blue she gave me one of their new “Ultra” Bottles and some milestone cards.
RRP is £8.99
Facts about the Ultra
- The revolutionary new Ultra bottle has an extra-wide silicone teat, shaped like a breast offering baby a natural latch, making it easy to switch between breast and bottle feeding.
- The Ultra teat has a contour zone at the base of the teat which forms a perfect seal with baby’s mouth, reducing the risk of air intake and preventing messy dribbles.
- A unique, angled teat allows the milk to flow smoothly from the bottle whilst you baby remains in a comfortable upright position, no more tipping baby to reach the last part of the feed.
- The Ultra bottle delivers you a natural breast-like latch, a perfectly secure seal and angled position for a continuous milk flow resulting in a perfect feeding experience
- Ultra, the only baby bottle you will ever need. For the ultimate latch, seal and flow!
* Breast-like shape for a natural latch and easy switching between breast and bottle
* Contour zone on teat allows for a secure seal reducing air intake and dribbles
* Revolutionary, offset teat angles the bottle for a smooth milk flow
* Unique, ergonomic bottle shape for greater comfort and bottle control
* Super-sensitive teat eliminates excessive air flow
* BPA-free for your ultimate reassurance
* Suitable from birth
* Ultra teats are compatible with the Ultra bottle base only
To find out more about their products visit their website on http://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/
There was so many different companies, We could have stayed there all day.
We finally left after spending 5 hours there, but what a lovely day me and my friend had, will defiantly go again.
*I was given complimentary Tickets to the show, all thoughts and opinions are my own.