Everyone loves a good freebie…right? Well, I know I certainly do, whenever I get a spare 10 minutes or so I like to search the internet. In the past, I have had all sorts of freebies through the door, fabric conditioner, makeup, food, perfume, nappies and much more. The type of freebies changes on a regular basis so you get lots of different ones.
There are so many sites out there for freebies now but one of the ones I use is gratisfaction. Gratisfaction is the UKs fastest growing freebies site. They bring you the latest free offers throughout the day, every day to bring you the very best free stuff for you, your family and even free pet stuff for your furry friends.
You can request lots of different sorts of freebies, from perfume, food, nappies, cosmetics, laundry tablets and much more, you’ll be silly to miss out but you must be quick as they go super fast.
My top tips for 2017
- Use cashback sites such as Quidco and top cashback more often to purchase good and get money back for spending.
- Check your Gas & Electric company see if you can switch and save some money
- Look out for freebies on freebie websites such as Gratisfaction, and much more
- Any leftovers from Christmas or meals such as meats, cut and freeze and use it in curry’s or various meals later on to save food waste.
- Try and sell and unwanted gifts or unused stuff on facebook or eBay.
- Do a freezer and cupboard inventory and organise meal plans from that.
- Check supermarkets for their reduced sections, you can get some products at good prices that are still fresh.
For more tips, you can read my previous post of my Top Money Saving Tips
*I was compensated for writing this review, but all thoughts & opinions are my own.