Freddie loves nothing more than getting messy so trying to find a bib that keeps him clean and is quick to clean ready for the next meal time is ideal. So, when I was offered to review an Ultrabib from Bibetta I couldn’t say no.
Whereas normal bibs just go over the front of the clothes this one is designed with a special flap that creates a catching pocket for any food that they drop and prevents it from dropping on the floor to help keep mess enclosed.
They are available in a range of designs and colours and are priced at just £11.99 and they can be purchased here
A little about the product
* The ideal first weaning bib with sleeves with a soft, springy, pelican-style pocket that folds out to catch food
* Raglan sleeved shape with a wide pocket and relaxed body shape for a longer lasting fit!
* Adjustable Velcro fastening on the back means the bib stays on!
* Made of neoprene so it is stretchy and flexible with a really soft and friendly feel that children love
* Durable waterproof neoprene body
* Strong, soft and waterproof sleeve material with elasticated cuffs
* Absorbent top layer
* Washable by hand or machine at 30 deg. C. Max
* Tumble drier proof and durable
* Multi-award winning design in our own colourful Safari print in Orange
* Perfect for baby led weaning and messy play
- We were sent this product free of charge for the purpose of this review. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.