I saw an opportunity on Facebook for some Tommee Tippee products so I sent the lady an email asking if I could be considered. She didn’t specify what products were available so I was very excited to see what would arrive.
I had sent the lady an email on the 31st January, then receiving the parcel on the 8th February which was fab.
I didn’t know what to expect in the box but was very surprised at what arrived a short time later.
What was in the box I got?
When I opened the box there was a lot of “Ohhh’s” and “Awwww’s” that came out my mouth because I was excited.
1)Tommee Tippee digital sound monitor – RRP £64.99
2) Pack of 2 “Combat Colic” Tommee Tippee Bottles RRP £14.99
3) Tommee Tippee Medium flow teats 2 packs – RRP £5.29
4) Tommee Tippee Milk Powder Dispensers – RRP £5.20
5) Tommee Tippee Bottle Brush – RRP £3.59
6) Tommee Tippee Baby Nail Clippers – RRP £2.99
You can buy the majority of these products at leading stores such as boots, Mothercare or Argos. I can’t wait to start put these in use once baby cooper arrives. These are just some of the essentials I will need when baby makes its appearance hopefully in July.
- I was sent these products free of charge for the purpose of this review, however, all thoughts, opinions and photos are my own.