We love jelly, So when I was asked by Naturelly Jelly Juice if we would like to try their jelly juice pouches out, of course we jumped at the chance. We love trying new foods, and as these pouches are aimed at age 1+ it’s another new thing to try. Naturelly Jelly is actually supposed to be brilliant for school age children too – let’s face it any child of any age, would happily snack on jelly.
Naturelly have launched their jelly juice pouches across many Boots stores, so they’re really easy for anyone to get hold of and try.
They’re so excited about this they’re giving me 36 pouches to giveaway. What an amazing prize! So first off, enter at the bottom via rafflecopter to be in with a chance.
So, let me tell you a bit more about Naturelly.
It’s a jelly pouch that comes in 3 flavours:
Summer Fruits, Tropical Fruits and Apple & Blackcurrant
What is Jelly juice?
- It’s a great snack for children
- Made from 70% fruit juice
- It is free from wheat, dairy, nuts and other allergens
- Only has 36kcal per pouch
- There’s no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives & no added sugar or sweeteners
- Approved by the vegetarian society
It’s made from:70% fruit juice, 30% water and a natural thickener/gelling agent called Gellan Gum, which is a natural dietary fibre and thickener which is gelatine free, to give it the texture and appearance of jelly.
That’s quite a few reasons to like these pouches, isn’t it? Well to add to that, the taste test reveals they’re lovely! We also really like them fresh from the fridge. Yes, I’ve tried them too!
- I was sent these products free of charge for the purpose of this review. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.