They say life isn’t perfect, but your hair can definitely be. Every woman loves her hair and takes pride in its beauty. This is why it is almost physically painful to see strands of silver on them one fine morning. Premature greying of hair is common and it is not without cure. You don’t have to sit back and let your hair take the toll. There are plenty of perfect solutions to restore your hair to its former glory and prevent future greying.
Why Does Premature Greying Occur?
There are a lot of reasons ranging from genetics to habitual reasons that contribute to early greying of hair. If you are someone with darker tones in your natural hair, it will be more noticeable and annoying. Here are some of the reasons why greying occurs early.
* Genetics: Sometimes genetic makeup can contribute to early greying. If your parents or grandparents have had to undergo early greying, chances are you will have to as well. There are serums you can use and coloring is an option as well.
* Stress: Stress is an emotion that takes your body to panic mode. This can cause it to ignore aspects of beauty and concentrate on saving your life. Hence it is necessary to relax more.
* Autoimmune diseases: Diseases like alopecia and vitiligo can cause your body cells to attack itself, resulting in the destruction of hair cells.
* Thyroid disease: Hormonal imbalance can cause hair loss and greying as well.
* Smoking: Studies have found that greying occurs early in smokers as compared to non-smokers.
* Vitamin B12 deficiency: This is one of the common causes of grey hair and can be treated and cured.
Cures For Greying Hair
Greying hair can be cured permanently in certain cases restoring your hair health. If the cause is genetics, coloring may be the only option. However, in other cases, there are plenty of ways to restore your hair’s natural color.
An innovative solution to grey hair is by using a regenerative serum such as what you can find here on www.svhairregeneres.com. Using serums can improve your overall hair health in terms of volume, shine, and texture as well. Serums are used to increase hair strength, giving you a flawless look.
In case of thyroid disease caused grey hair, treatment can restore the hormonal imbalance and restore the natural hair color. For autoimmune diseases, there are various treatments available to cure the hair fall as well as greying processes. For lifestyle based greying, you can change your diet to include more protein foods and also foods such as Indian gooseberry, milk, brown rice, and almonds to improve hair health.
Preventing Grey Hair
Often hair is described as a sign of overall health. Changing your lifestyle, diet and using suitable products can improve the way your hair looks and feels, giving you a glow. Using the right products can even restore grey hairs into their original color without using chemical-based coloring.
Proteins and carbohydrates form the main sources of minerals and vitamins are required to have healthy hair. Including this into your diet can keep greying at bay.