I was approached by docrafts to review and test some of the new range of “Wedding Ever After” products that are due to be offically launched to the public in August 2015.
It was a great feeling to be able to trial and test out their new products before it goes on the market.
In the bundle I received the following items below:
- 1 pack of 5 x 7 textured white cards and evelopes (20pack) RRP £2.99
- 1 xcut embossing folder (6×6) RRP £5.00
- 2 x small square buckle sliders (25pcs per pack) RRP £11.95
- 1 x Satin Ribbon Roses (100pcs per pack) RRP £6.95
- 1 x Jumbo Crochet Trim (10m) RRP £6.95
- 1 x Organza Ribbon Wedding Silver (10m)RRP £2.00
- 1 x Satin Ribbon Wedding Grey (10m) RRP £2.00
- 1 x Velvet Ribbon Wedding Gold (10m)RRP £2.00
I was very excited about trying out their new products as I am trying to organise my big day.
The product were all of high quality and they were all easily storable. I have brought plenty of do crafts products in the past and I would definitely recommend any crafters to try them out.
It can take time to come up with ideas of what type and design of cards to make but with the products I was sent out I created this card using the Satin ribbon Roses and the Silver trim, I had also downloaded some wedding backing paper which I used to add effect to the card before I used double sided sticky pads to decoupage the image to make it stand out.
It’s a delicate and simple yet effective to the eye design
* I received these product free of charge for my honest and unbiased feedback.
* All the cards I make can be purchased. [wpecpp name=”Love Wedding Card” price=”1.75″ align=”left”]