THE GAME OF 1000 SILLY FACES!
This stoopido game is a new wacky and downright silly game where u will laugh for ages watching people change appearances in the short space of time.
As from a previous post we love games in our house they bring us together to enjoy quality “Family time” and definitely plenty of laughter.
The game includes:
4 pairs of glass
4 sets of various eyes, hair, noses
1 x splutter splog
1 x dice
Before you start you will need to carefully press out all the pieces out of the cardboard and attached the specific clips to the nose and ear pieces so that they will fix to the glasses later. The youngest player starts and then moves usually clockwise but you can choose whichever way you want.
The aim of the game is the opposite to what you think as it’s the last player to NOT have a full face covered with quirky colourful mismatched features.
It is great fun for all the family and I can certainly tell you we had lots of fun playing with it.
rrp £17.99, for ages 8 to 100!
How would you now like a chance to win your own one of these fun filled quirky games for Christmas?
Drummond Park is giving the opportunity of one of my readers to WIN this game worth £17.99 and just in time for christmas. Good luck and enter below via Rafflecopter.
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date is Monday 5th December at midnight.
- There is one prize of the Stoopido game. No cash alternative.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only
- Entrants must log in via Rafflecopter and answer the question in the widget – this is the ONLY mandatory task. Comments must answer the question. Comments such as ‘great prize, fantastic giveaway’ etc will not be counted. You can gain extra entries in the draw by completing the other tasks in the widget. All entries will be verified.
- Unless you are a blogger or website owner, please leave the URL box blank. Anything else in there (such as email addresses, none, Facebook, x, N/A will invalidate all of your entries).
- A winner will be chosen at random using the widget
- The winner will be notified via email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 28 days to claim their prize.
- I will forward your details on to the client who will send the prize out directly.
* I was sent this game free of charge for the purpose of this review, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.