Before we know it our little boy will be learning to walk and we will be taking him to get his first proper pair of shoes.
When Attipas got in contact and asked if we would like to review any pair of their Toddler shoes we kindly obliged and choose the sneakers below – How cute are they?
We choose to order size M so Freddie could grow in them and would have plenty of wear in them.
They look like shoes but they are in no way going to hurt your kids feet, they are desgined and tested to be as comfortable and safe as possible and go through vigerous testing – see below.
Even little ones need their own sneakers or ‘Chucks’! The elastic cotton sock makes it easy to slip little feet in and out of these laceless trainers, while perforations on the soles of these fun slip-on shoes keep tender feet cool and dry while children crawl, explore the house or run around the playground.
- Functional: suitable both for indoor and outdoor activity
- Breathable: perforated sole releases heat and moisture for added comfort
- Convenient: durable, non-slip sole, machine washable, fast drying
- Large toe box: free toe movement for improved cognitive & motor development
- Safe: all shoes are made of non-toxic and safety tested materials
- Lightweight & flexible: super lightweight, just like wearing socks
- Secure: will securely keep on child’s feet
Composition: upper – 80% cotton, outsole – 100% non-toxic TPR
Designed for infants, toddlers and children up to 4 years old.
These shoes are priced at £19.99 which I feel is reasonable for this product.
How would you like to be in with the chance of winning your little ones a pair of these? If so enter below before the end of January.
- I received this product free of charge for the purpose of this review. However all thoughts and opinions are my own.