I absolutely love flowers.
I have had quite a few different kinds over the years from family and friends and most recently when I had to go into hospital for a minor operation, I came home to some lovely flowers – they really do change your mood and make the house look extra special not forgetting the aromas they give off.
When prestigeflowers got in contact with me saying they were sending me a bouquet to review.
I was sent the gorgeous “Paris Bouquet”. which can be ordered from this link below https://www.prestigeflowers.co.uk/haute-florist/paris?cPath=73
They came packaged very well and carefully.
With Memory Lane roses, divine deep water roses complimented with fragrant oriental lilies, astrantia and forest fresh eucalyptus it is the perfect bouquet for all occasions.
I put the bouquet in the lounge on the fireplace.I absolutely love roses and lilies so was a perfect combination for me.
With the flowers I got a lovely little card.
I got my flowers delivered on a Wednesday 8th June, they arrived by 11am.
- Next Day Delivery (7 days a week) – £5.80 (when ordered before 9pm* 5pm on Saturday for Sunday delivery and *2pm
- Saturday Delivery – £5.80
- Sunday for Monday delivery)
- Premium Sunday Delivery – £7.99
- UK Same Day Delivery – £6.90 (when ordered before 3pm)
The Paris bouquet I received is £35.50 for the “Standard”. It gorgeous! I’ve had the flowers a week now & they still look really fresh.The fragrance that the flowers give out just fills the room. You are supplied with flower food.
Whenever I order flowers in the future now I would defiantly order from Prestige the services was fantastic and the quality is excellent.
* Disclaimer: I was sent this product free of charge for the purpose of the review however all thoughts and opinions are my own