I was tagged by the lovely Rachel from Parenthood highs and lows to answer 73 question about myself. Apparently all the celebraties are doing it for Vogue but I have never heard or read Vogue but here goes.
So here are mine 73 questions.
1. What’s your favourite movie?
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
3. Favourite Hitchcock film?
Never seen any
4. A book you plan on reading?
Any that attract my attention
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you
There wasn’t one
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now
11. What’s your favourite food?
Tuna Pasta Bake
12. Least favourite food?
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Lots of cheese, pepporani and meat
14. Favourite drink?
15. Favourite dessert?
Warm Chocolate Fudge cake
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
Tea, hate coffee
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
19. What’s your favourite band?
I’ve got quite a few
20. Favourite solo artist?
21. Favourite song?
Got quite a few but at the moment it’s Lucas Graham 7 years.
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
5 seconds of summer
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
Flute…. I used to play it
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
I already have two but want another ones on my foot and wrist.
25. To be or not to be?
That is the question.
26. Dogs or cats?
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
When my boyfriend proposed
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
I have no idea, given too many
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
31. What’s your favourite board game?
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
35. What’s your favourite colour?
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
39. Pilates or yoga?
Pilates – even though I have never tried it.
40. Jogging or swimming?
Jogging…cause not a great swimmer
41. Best way to de-stress?
Making my handmade cards
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
Been able to fly
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
Never really thought about it
44. What’s your favourite flower?
Any…but love carnations
45. When was the last time you cried?
A couple of weeks ago…when my guinea pig died,I got tears in my eyes.
46. Do you like your handwriting?
Nope it’s a mess
47. Do you bake?
Yes but not very often
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
50. Who do you miss most?
51. What are you listening to right now?
Lucas Graham on you tube
52. Favourite smell?
I have too many, but Yankee candles
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
55. A sport you wish you could play?
56. Hair colour?
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
59. Favourite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
James Corden, The Queen and The Beckhams
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
The Beatles. But not a fan of either.
63. Where were you born?
Sutton Coldfield- Good Hope Hospital
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
65. Sweet or savoury?
Depends on my mood – but usually Sweet
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
I haven’t read any books more than once
68. Favourite bedtime story?
Don’t have one
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
70. Favourite sound?
Sound of the sea
71. Favourite animal?
All of them, I love animals
72. Who is your girl crush?
73. Last photograph you took?
This one…We took a valentines day trip to Sutton Park and took our dog. It was a lovely day little chilly but the sun was shining.
I now tag Sally from These Junebug Days to answer the questions