We all have that one meal that we absolutely love and would quite happily eat every day of the week…Right? So I thought I would do my top 7 all-time favourite meals.
- Roast Dinners – I love all types of meat and as long as there are lashings of gravy all over it I’m happy.
- Medium/Rare Steak – I have tried to cook this at home but it never tastes as good as going to a steakhouse. With thick cut chips and peppercorn sauce.
- Tuna Pasta bake – Quick & very simple to make
- Lasagna with Garlic bread and tonnes of cheese on top – I try and make this at least once a week as this is the other half’s favourite.
- Casserole – I love any meat types, with creamy mash potato, vegetables and plenty of gravy.
- Quiche, Beef bachelors rice with Salad, Jacket/Sweet potato.
- Spaghetti Bolognese or Meatballs with Garlic bread and plenty of cheese on top.
I had a huge response to this post and sadly couldn’t include everyone so I have randomly selected a handful to include in the post. A huge thank you to everyone that got involved, some fantastic meal choices and I will certainly be trying these out soon.
Emma from http://www.methemanandthebaby.co.uk/ says Chocolate Korma
Stacey from http://www.staceyinthesticks.com/ says Lasagna
Tracey from https://www.packthepjs.com/ says homemade pizza – making my own dough and cooking using our garden pizza oven
Rachel from http://www.coffeecakekids.com/ says baked camembert, crusty bread and olive oil
Jen from http://www.justaveragejen.com/ says Butternut Squash Risotto.
Kai from https://kaidenlaverty.com/ Says Southern fried chicken and bacon sandwiched together with 2 sugared Belgian waffles, topped with maple syrup. (May sound bizarre but maple syrup is amazing).
Maria from https://www.suburban-mum.com/tasty-italian-pesto-chicken/ says Italian Pesto Chicken – It’s delicious.
Rachel from http://www.mummahub.co.uk/ says “Oh I think it’d have to be a good old British roast, with crumble for pudding.
Jaymee from https://themumdiaries.co.uk/ says spaghetti Bolognaise
Nyomi from http://www.nomipalony.com/ says a good medium rare steak with homemade chips – my mouth is watering just thinking about it
Emma from https://readyfreddiego.com/ says Brisket of beef on the bone, cooked slow & low all day with extra suet on from the butcher to keep it moist and full of beefy flavours. Served with buttery soft mash or crisp roasties, carrots and thick, dark brisket gravy
Victoria from https://www.mummytimestwo.com/ says our family favourite is fajitas, I cooked it for the other half on our first date and it’s now our eldest favourite too.
Catherine from http://battlemum.com/ says our all-time favourite is meatloaf. My mum used to do it with mash but I now do it with Roast potatoes and gravy. It’s a great Sunday dinner in our house. Yum!
Kerry from http://www.kerryshawmummyoffour.com/?m=1 Says Thai green Chicken Curry with sticky rice – It’s my kids favourite too.
Thank you to everyone that got themselves involved.