With a nephew at school, going into year 5, he has become fussy with food and likes to take a pack lunch now from home. He’s going through a growth spurt and is doing nothing but want food.
We were sent a selection of juices to try from Appy Food and Drinks. I’d never heard of them before. They’re a pretty new company, but they make all of the juices from natural ingredients and strive to make them low in calories, low in sugars (they sweeten with stevia) and free from artificial colours and flavourings.
Jack wasn’t overally keen on the mulberry’s but enjoyed the rest. He loved telling all his friends that Auntie Kim got them for him and they were asking if I could get some for them too.
They retail at £1 for each product pack which I think is very reasonable.
Some other great points:
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Great for lunch boxes or days out
- There is an app that can be downloaded from the App store or Play store then the packs can be scanned to get props to use within the app to customise pictures.
- No worries about sugar overload – all good stuff in these!
- There are Peppa Pig, Paw Patrol, Gruffalo, Minions, Dora & Friends and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles variations available.
*We were sent these juices from Appy Food & Drink free of charge for review purposes. All images and opinions are our own.