I was given another oppourtunity to try some more products from a company called Stix2anything they arranged to send me a magazine out and asked me to pick around 20 or so products out of it which I would like to trial and test. You can find all their products online to at the above website link.
I chose to try the following products out:
Scallop square cream & plain white S57285 & S57284
Die cut card shapes white heart S57325
Scallop oval plain white & cream S57288 & S57289
Varieties of satin ribbon
Clear foam pads S57126
Craft pads circles S57255
Metric layer perfect S57321
Variety of paper and card
Quick stix glue stick S57096
Border lined tape Silver S57030
Ivory card and envelopes
Embossed A4 card
I love backing paper and I am always searching the internet for freebies online to print off, so choosing some products myself was great because I picked a selection of card and paper of all different colours and style, glittered, stardust, pearlscent and Gingham which will make cards stand out and effective.
My favourite product that I was sent has to be the Metric Layer perfect because you can do anything with it, like Matting and layering, drawing circles and curves, positioning gems, buttons, brads and pearls.
The products from Stix2anything are all great quality and you get a lot for your money. I have never purchased any craft products from Stix2anything but after this experience I certainly would and will recommend them to others.
* I received these products free off the company for my honest and unbiased review and feedback
Follow me on My facebook page and My twitter Page
I was approached by docrafts to review and test some of the new range of “Wedding Ever After” products that are due to be offically launched to the public in August 2015.
It was a great feeling to be able to trial and test out their new products before it goes on the market.
In the bundle I received the following items below:
- 1 pack of 5 x 7 textured white cards and evelopes (20pack) RRP £2.99
- 1 xcut embossing folder (6×6) RRP £5.00
- 2 x small square buckle sliders (25pcs per pack) RRP £11.95
- 1 x Satin Ribbon Roses (100pcs per pack) RRP £6.95
- 1 x Jumbo Crochet Trim (10m) RRP £6.95
- 1 x Organza Ribbon Wedding Silver (10m)RRP £2.00
- 1 x Satin Ribbon Wedding Grey (10m) RRP £2.00
- 1 x Velvet Ribbon Wedding Gold (10m)RRP £2.00
I was very excited about trying out their new products as I am trying to organise my big day.
The product were all of high quality and they were all easily storable. I have brought plenty of do crafts products in the past and I would definitely recommend any crafters to try them out.
It can take time to come up with ideas of what type and design of cards to make but with the products I was sent out I created this card using the Satin ribbon Roses and the Silver trim, I had also downloaded some wedding backing paper which I used to add effect to the card before I used double sided sticky pads to decoupage the image to make it stand out.
It’s a delicate and simple yet effective to the eye design
* I received these product free of charge for my honest and unbiased feedback.
* All the cards I make can be purchased. (Please enter your PayPal Account or Merchant ID on the settings pages.)
Follow me on My facebook page & My twitter Page